The exhibition is curated by the BA Alexandria Center for Hellenistic Studies in collaboration with the Ministry of Antiquities and Padua University and it will take place from 8 September until 30 September.
The exhibition aims to document archaeological expeditions in various sites located in the Egyptian Delta in a rather unprecedented manner. The exhibition includes various photographs of archaeological sites and other landscapes, as well as photographs of two non-deltaic sites.
The exhibition will also display pictures of the following archaeological expeditions:
- Kom al-Ahmer and Kom Wasit in Beheira: Padova University, Italy.
- Quesna, Sais- Mutubis in Kafr el-Sheikh: Durham University, United Kingdom.
- Tell Timai, Daqahlyia: Hawaii University, USA.
- Tell Murra, Sharqyia: Jagiellonian University in Poland.
- Athribis, Sohag: Egyptian-German mission organized by the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities and the University of Tübingen.
- Demeit al-Sebba, Fayoum: Salento University, Italy.
Contact Person: Randa Ahmed
Email: [email protected]